Have a go at practicing these new sounds and words in the following ways (pick at least 3 – or how about one for each day):
- Write out sounds, place on floor and jump to correct one
- Play ‘I spy’ with new sounds.
- Play ‘Find the item’ beginning with or containing the new sounds.
- Hide the sounds/words around the house and play find the right one – try timing how quickly you can find them!
- Write the sounds using rainbow letters – write over the same letter with different colours.
- Write the sounds in paint, chalk, or in coloured rice.